Thursday, December 28, 2006

Maki-Zushi's Ceases Their 20% Dinner Discount

Maki-Zushi in Tustin, a joint that I've been frequenting over the last few months, has finally ceased offering their 20% off dinner offer. During the time of the discount, I saw their clientele grow, most of whom, like yours truly, couldn't believe their good fortune in finding an inexpensive sushi place. Now, at my last visit, at prime dinner hours on a Friday night, they were practically deserted. Their sushi is still good at the regular price, but I have to admit, it was better when I knew I was paying less.

But it looks like I know where the extra money is going: They now use white linens on their tables.

To read my previous post on it, CLICK HERE.

Maki-Zushi
(714)259-0783
1641 Edinger Ave #101
Tustin, CA 92780

Labels: , , , ,

Comments on "Maki-Zushi's Ceases Their 20% Dinner Discount"

Blogger Chubbypanda said ... (December 29, 2006 at 10:25 AM) : 

Serves me right for being such a slowpoke. Now I'll have to try it out at regular prices.

- Chubbypanda

Post a Comment