Monday, January 22, 2007

Newport Beach Restaurant Week

In less somber dining news, the Newport Beach Restaurant Association is having its inaugural Newport Beach Restaurant Week this week only, from Jan 21st (yesterday, I know, sorry!) to the 25th.

Over 75 of Newport Beach’s best eateries are expected to participate in the citywide, culinary celebration by offering delicious three-course, prix-fixe gourmet menus at $12.95 for lunch and $26.95 for dinner.

I'm going tonight!

Labels: ,

Comments on "Newport Beach Restaurant Week"

Blogger H. C. said ... (January 22, 2007 at 8:48 PM) : 

Thanks for the heads up - timing is a bit nutty though (for someone commuting from LA) but I'll see if I can squeeze in at least one during the week (really eyeing Sage, at the moment)

Blogger Chubbypanda said ... (January 22, 2007 at 9:29 PM) : 

Dude, time to get my eat on!

Post a Comment