Thursday, March 13, 2008

FYI - Opah (Irvine) undergoing renovations

My fiance was scheduled to attend a working lunch here on Tuesday, only to find out they are currently closed until next week. After calling the restaurant directly, I learn they are doing work on a "shared fire wall" and hope to reopen on March 18th. Of course, being the uninformed person I am, I thought she was referring to computers. So I did what I always do. I Googled it and found an article which sheds some insight on the usage of fire walls.

http://www.firesprinkler.org/techservices/articles/0305codearticle.html

I never said I understood the article fully, but it was enough to satisfy my curiosity.
Guess it makes sense since Julian's post below references their next door neighbor, Wasa Sushi.

There's always Aliso Viejo and RSM to go to...

Opah
13122 Jamboree Road
714.508.8055
http://www.opahrestaurant.com/

Labels: , ,

Comments on "FYI - Opah (Irvine) undergoing renovations"

Blogger Chubbypanda said ... (March 13, 2008 at 10:12 PM) : 

RoFL. Oh gods. So funny it hurts.

Good times.

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (March 16, 2008 at 5:21 PM) : 

I talked to the owner of Wasa at his new namesake restaurant Hamamori at SCP and he bluntly said it was Opah's fault that a fire burned in their kitchen through into Wasa. Hmm, I wonder how much Opah's going to have to pay them?

Blogger Griffin said ... (March 18, 2008 at 11:13 AM) : 

Ha Ha! I was thinking computer firewall too!

Post a Comment