Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St Patrick's Day Everyone!


213 Ocean
Laguna Beach, CA


I headed down to Hennessey's Tavern in Laguna Beach for lunch today. Since my wonderful wife was at home making a traditional corned beef and cabbage dinner for me, I decided to go the less traditional route and ordered the Reuben Cheeseburger and Irish Nachos. The Irish Nachos were big slabs of potato covered in cheese, bacon, and green onions. They were delicious! The Reuben Cheeseburger was piled high with swiss cheese, sauerkraut and freshly cut corned beef. It was ok. Unfortunately no green beer for me. I had to get back to work. I heard they don't even sell green beer here anyway. Have a safe St. Patricks Day everyone! Don't drink too much!


Labels: , ,

Comments on "Happy St Patrick's Day Everyone!"

Blogger Chubbypanda said ... (March 17, 2008 at 11:26 PM) : 

Happy St. Pat's!

Wait a sec. Isn't your wife vegetarian?

Blogger Griffin said ... (March 18, 2008 at 11:08 AM) : 

Yes she is. She made corned beef and cabbage for me, and then had a bowl of tomato soup for herself.

Post a Comment