Monday, April 23, 2007

Green Parrot Cafe

Here's some pictures I took recently at Santa Ana's Green Parrot Cafe on Main St. directly across from the Bowers Museum:











Made-to-order chicken and rice soup:



Southwestern ravioli:



Comments on "Green Parrot Cafe"

Blogger brekkie_fan said ... (April 23, 2007 at 8:04 PM) : 

thanks for sharing. that's enough motiviation to eat there....

Blogger Deb said ... (April 24, 2007 at 6:33 PM) : 

My aunt had a birthday party there but I don't remember the food. I was thinking this was a 'museum' weekend so I think I'll hit Bowers then the Green Parrot Cafe after. Thanks!

Blogger ChristianZ said ... (April 24, 2007 at 11:19 PM) : 

Sounds like a plan.

Blogger Chubbypanda said ... (April 24, 2007 at 11:42 PM) : 

The ravioli looks awesome. I live the kitsch decor.

Post a Comment