The District at Tustin Legacy - "the list"
|For those of you wondering what ONE MILLION square feet of shoppertainment space gives you, I've got the tenant directory! But since this is about food, I'm cutting to the chase.|
* Ben & Jerry's
* Bluewater Grill
* Chaparosa Grill - www.chaparosagrill.com like in Laguna Niguel?
* Chick-Fil-A - what is this, a revolution?!
* Costco - chicken bake!
* Daphne's Greek Cafe
* Go Roma - related to www.goroma.com
* Johnny Rockets
* JT Schmid's - www.jtschmids.com like in Anaheim?
* Juice It Up
* Lucille's Smokehouse BBQ - great, another place to make parking impossible!
* Panera Bread
* Peet's Coffee
* Quiznos Sub
* RA Sushi - www.rasushi.com (start dancing to track 1 off the site)
* Red Brick Pizza
* Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory
* Sharky's Wood Fired Mexican Grill - like at Quail Hill
* Tacone - www.tacone.com - closer than Fashion Island
* The Winery - a steakhouse!
* Thai Bamboo - like at Quail Hill?
* The Cravery - visit the one off Sand Canyon/Irvine Center Drive if you love pot pies
* Whole Foods Market - featuring a full chef's kitchen
Props to ULTA for finally bringing a location close to my home. It's my new Sephora alternative.
I think we need to have a group outing as the more unique concepts decide to open. Anyone in?