Saturday, June 9, 2007

Top Chef Season 3


Normally I'm not the biggest fan of reality television, but if food is at center stage then I'm all over it! So, this is just a little reminder that Season 3 of Top Chef premieres this coming week (June 13th) on Bravo. This time around the show will take place in Miami and will feature returning judge Chef Tom Colicchio and lovely host Padma Lakashmi. The panel will be rounded out with the addition of Ted Allen (of Queer Eye for the Straight Guy) and Gail Simmons. If you tuned in to Bravo this past week you may have caught a special "all-star grudge match" between four Season 1 contestants (Harold Dieterle, Stephen Asprinio, Tiffani Faison, and Dave Martin) and four Season 2 contestants (Ilan Hall, Sam Talbot, Elia Aboumrad, and Marcel Vigneron ) with proceeds going to charity, in which the teams serve their meals to the new chefs of Season 3.

For clips, recipes, and more info visit the official Top Chef Site.

Comments on "Top Chef Season 3"

Blogger Chubbypanda said ... (June 11, 2007 at 1:10 AM) : 

Almost makes me wish I still had cable. I'll add the earlier seasons to my Blockbuster Online queue and give them a go.

Post a Comment